Want some more information about what is included with your VIP ticket?
Besides admission to Music Midtown 2012, you get to enter through a private VIP gate, have access to a special outdoor hospitality area including complimentary food and beverage (see below), private climate controlled restrooms, and the first shot at buying VIP packages in future years.
The private hospitality area includes complimentary beer and wine as well as access to a cash bar.
- Hebrew National Hot Dogs: 1/4 pound all-natural beef frank served on a Holman & Finch bun.
- Vegetarian Plates: Gluten-Free Classic Hummus served with Flatbread Crackers and Celery; Marinated & Grilled Local Vegetable Skewers; Traditional Greek Pasta Salad with Tri-Color Rotini and Tomatoes in a Garlic Infused Olive Oil dressing; Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Gluten-Free Tri-Color Corn Chips.
- Five Star Burgers: Fresh-Ground Angus Beef Burger topped with sauteed Vidalia onions, Aged Gruyere cheese & rosemary aioli on a toasted Holman & Finch bakery-fresh bun. Served with French Fries.
- Chicken Tenders Basket: Springer Mountain Farms Chicken lightly battered and fried and served with Ranch dressing and French Fries.
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches: Georgia’s own Thompson Farms dry-rubbed pork shoulder slow-cooked overnight, pulled by hand. Served on a fresh Holman & Finch bun.
- Desserts: Freshly Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and Individual Ice Creams.